4k live

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No my cup of tea, but at least it's a start for Live 4K on Dish.
According to the uplink report this one channel is taking an entire transponder. So going forward how much more room does Dish have to provide live 4K content?

All I know is my EPG is locked up again. If I press the Guide button, channel 540 appears in the Guide, I am unable to use the Up and Down arrows to navigate off the page. I posted video of this phenomenon before. It doesn't matter which channel I'm tuned to.

According to the uplink report this one channel is taking an entire transponder. So going forward how much more room does Dish have to provide live 4K content?
At one point ANALOG feeds took an entire transponder. Then SD took an entire transponder, Now HD can be done in 1/6 of a transponder (or less). It will always get smaller.

So far the broadcast looks good, only complaint is a technical glitch every time the tale of the tape screen is put up on the broadcast then causing stuttering in the broadcast for a few seconds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)