5/20/2009 1:39pm - Uplink Activity Report - 217 changes

Look again, don't stop at this one, while it would be same as we discussed, ie renumber vs lame delete+new rule;
there are much more errors in your last report ! And you know it - this time your old flame about eyes don't works...

That's the result of monopolizing simple things. No critic allowed ? Absolute knowledge, no bugs software ... yeah.
Better cooperate, then flame - will be more productive and useful for all members here.

Flame?

I was just wondering what happened to channel 586? I can't find anymore, so I guess it was removed.

Any guesses what's up with MGM being added in the block with the infomercial channels?

For the people who have recieved there HD locals in the last few months with this new wave of Local HD's that they have been working on. How long has it been taking to become available after uplink occurs.

YEAH!!!

I woke up this morning and bam! there were my local channels in HD (Omaha)!!! I am so glad that I did not call DISH and get another dish installed earlier this year so I could get them. I was using an antenna to get my locals in HD and it was not 100% reliable so this is fantastic! I am such a happy boy!

Flame?

I was just wondering what happened to channel 586? I can't find anymore, so I guess it was removed.
Well, I would check SW for the mishap. As I posted a snapshot (post#49) - the channel 586 still there, just moved to other tp [line 60 to line 88].

So, what happened with ISRLI/ZEETV/B4U channels ? ;)

[Time to squash bugs, not defend own holiness :D]

Perish the thought that comments could be in error. :)

Funny how the SDT and NIT channel counts are always equal to each other.
I posted those errors in short mode to just show - any SW had bugs and this time it would be better squash them. I understand this program been sufficient for changes before , but last time it's choked ( just check for first four mistakes at 148W) - I would accept the fact and go on and fix it.

I hand checked a couple of your supposed mistakes and don't see an issue.

I'm tired of you trying to harass me but I think it's funny, so I won't put you on my ignore list jjuusttt yet. Strike 2 out of 3 though.

I hand checked a couple of your supposed mistakes and don't see an issue.

I'm tired of you trying to harass me but I think it's funny, so I won't put you on my ignore list jjuusttt yet. Strike 2 out of 3 though.

That's OK with me - the line is not about your personality, but technical errors in your algo.
Should we get in technicalities in separate thread ( to avoid "harass" you at all) ?
And telling again and again - this discussion is going about technical issues with current SW, not YOU !
Let's be positive and constructive this time and forever. And cooperative.

That's OK with me - the line is not about your personality, but technical errors in my report.
Should we get in technicalities in separate thread ( to avoid "harass" you at all) ?
And telling again and again - this discussion is going about technical issues with current my SW, not YOU !
Let's be positive and constructive this time and forever. And cooperative.

Let me fix your post in my quote.

And don't forget this option is still open. CLICK HERE ;)

HDNET and HDNMV are in a mux with only 6 HD channels in it.

HDTHR is in a mux with 7 HD channels in it, but HDTHR is getting much more bandwidth compared to the others.

Let me fix your post in my quote.

And don't forget this option is still open. CLICK HERE ;)
See a proof how my algos getting same result for last night changes - no difference from your; that time changes was easy to classify.
So, your sarcasm went south. :)

Attachments

• sdt9vs10.JPG
    sdt9vs10.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 148
Dude...let it go... you constantly sit here and trying to pick apart anything anyone does...spot beam maps, uplink reports, fta stuff, etc. I'm sick and tired of it and I know everyone else is. None of it is needed here.

I even looked at some of the errors you reported and they are not errors. No one wants to see a bunch of hex code crap and other descriptor garbage about the reports. They just want to see what channels went where and such in layman's terms.

So, I'm just not going to read the nonsense anymore. Strike 3. Congrats..you're now the one and only on my ignore list.

I'm not picking on you, calm down; all the talk is going about those reports and errors in it. If you don't want accept it, that wouldn't benefit for all readers here. So simple, but you continue reverting to personal.
NOTHING PERSONAL !
I'd like to help you fix the errors and discuss what was it and how to prevent.

OK, I'll show what I see in SDT tables in new _technical details_ thread if you feel your reputation is suffering here.

Dude...let it go... you constantly sit here and trying to pick apart anything anyone does...spot beam maps, uplink reports, fta stuff, etc. I'm sick and tired of it and I know everyone else is. None of it is needed here.

I even looked at some of the errors you reported and they are not errors. No one wants to see a bunch of hex code crap and other descriptor garbage about the reports. They just want to see what channels went where and such in layman's terms.

So, I'm just not going to read the nonsense anymore. Strike 3. Congrats..you're now the one and only on my ignore list.

+100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)