5/27/2015 12:01 - Uplink Report - 2 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uplink PC

Uplink Report PC
Original poster
May 31, 2014
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Report - 5/27/2015 12:01 - 2 Changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 5/27/2015 11:54 - 5/27/2015 12:01 (PST)

Name Changed:
5251(9) - WWTV [MPEG4 HD] Echostar16 61.5W TP 31 Spotbeam 06 renamed to LOCAL (Mkt: Traverse City,MI)(A)(H)
7151(9) - WWTV [MPEG2 SD] EchoStar10 110W TP 04 Spotbeam 18 renamed to LOCAL (LOCAL)(Mkt: Traverse City,MI)(A)(H)

Channels in the system: 9703
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2014 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

SatelliteGuys Uplink PC Version 1.0.0

© 2014 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Is this the only uplink for today? No major uplink? I would have thought that since the cutoff for the QPSK receivers is this weekend that we would start to see some prepping today for the 8PSK conversion.

Reactions: TheKrell
Most uplink changes happen tonight. The contact disputes happen as contracts run dry

me too the i thought the conversion will start starting today.and please make room for more hd channels i appreciate it very much :)

I really am waiting for this to open up. Want to see how it looks in HD. Its been over a month. Typically it takes about 2 weeks after they have uplinked? does anyone have an engineering receiver to check this? Miss the N2 days of testing. Those were fun to specially see the uplinks.

9665 - APCLR [MPEG4 HD] added toAnik F3 118.7W TP 23 ConUS (Aapka Colors)(NA)(H)

Reactions: hvarma2008
I really am waiting for this to open up. Want to see how it looks in HD. Its been over a month. Typically it takes about 2 weeks after they have uplinked? does anyone have an engineering receiver to check this? Miss the N2 days of testing. Those were fun to specially see the uplinks.

9665 - APCLR [MPEG4 HD] added toAnik F3 118.7W TP 23 ConUS (Aapka Colors)(NA)(H)

So you admitted you pirated Dish back in the day. Real classy admitting to a felony on a public forum.

Perhaps you missed the word 'testing' in his post. He said nothing about pirating....

LOL Most pirates called what they were doing 'testing'.

Probably past the statute of limitations anyway. :)

Reactions: Mr Tony
But there are engineering boxes out there... Some of them belong to some of our folks right here on this website....

I'm pretty sure that the 'N2 testing' that he referred to was a form of piracy.

I still have a 4DTV 922 'engineering box' from when I beta tested for General Instrument then Motorola.

Reactions: Mr Tony
LOL Most pirates called what they were doing 'testing'.
Probably past the statute of limitations anyway. :)

Let me clear the dust. At least in my case I was testing because it was interesting to see whats coming up and we all know those receivers were rubbish. not ready for prime time. I never said it was an FTA. It very well could have been a proper sanctioned receiver. I have always and still maintain a $180 a month subscription along with Sling TV (which I have to cancel one of these days by the way). I would never be able to get by without a slick DVR with my wife. Sling TV was a good contender but lacks the DVR functionality. :)

Reactions: Stephen Henson
I Know for a fact because I was at his house and saw it, someone here had or has an engineering box. I remember a couple of others who had one and would report things especially related to uplinks and software before it was commonly known. It was not a secret and I never thought of it as piracy.

What's the big deal? Should someone call the cops or is that the FCC. Who would you call that cares?

The thread has to do with a station blanked out. Can we go back and continue with that topic

I used to have a chipped VCII going on 30 years ago now, you going to call the cops on me, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts