5/6/2009 1:38pm - Uplink Activity Report - 115 changes

Actually it has happened several times. And with Team Summit this week I'm not sure that "later" will even be today. It could well be tomorrow when they are really kicking things up there.

I've already said that in the rumor thread.

Team Summit starts tomorrow, the channels could be turned on Thursday, Friday, or even announced tomorrow and turned on next Wednesday.

Congrats AK and HI!

Congrats kids on getting N and Noggin apart.

With Fuel SD testing, Speed and FX seem like a better bet.

What's on 269? Shopping channel?

Yeah you never know we seen things go live on Fridays as well so hard to say right now.

20,000 finished goods oh my:hungry:
I don't mean to be an ass, but are your replies translated into english from another language? Help me better understand you. It's kinda like when I get gas at the 7/11. It's easier to take the slurpee and chips than for the clerk to understand that I don't want it. I usually just start nodding my head yes when I approach the counter.

OK, now that the new HD is turned on for AK and HI, how do I get to see it? I have a 6' dish on 129, great signal strength on the spots, ran a check switch and downloaded the program guide, but the only channels that show up are HBO-W (chan 5545) and MAX-W (chan 5565).

Any ideas? Probably have to call CS and see if they even know they've been turned on.

Checked the guide May 8th on Ch.9645 (SDWCH):

"Enter the 20,000 dollars Spread the Bread Sweeps! Your chance to win 10,000 cash and 10,000 to share with friends from Hellmann's and Bobby Flay!"

I don't mean to be an ass, but are your replies translated into english from another language? Help me better understand you. It's kinda like when I get gas at the 7/11. It's easier to take the slurpee and chips than for the clerk to understand that I don't want it. I usually just start nodding my head yes when I approach the counter.
I got it just fine. Get with the program :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)