5/6/2009 1:38pm - Uplink Activity Report - 115 changes

Since it happen in one flip, I point to it as an event of changing a NUMBER, while all other parameters of the channel still intact.

You ignored my first question: where are new channels off [same time added] tpn13@118.75W ? Or the dirty dozen figure is taboo for your reports ? :D

Since it happen in one flip, I point to it as an event of changing a NUMBER, while all other parameters of the channel still intact.

You ignored my first question: where are new channels off [same time added] tpn13@118.75W ? Or the dirty dozen figure is taboo for your reports ? :D

Iin my report 5194 was removed and 5193 was added. Tomato...tomato...potato...potato.

And to answer the question for the second time... Check the report again.

It's become old talk - splitting one change to two: instead of report the change of a number, you're stick with sloppy algo showing fictitious deletion and fictitious add of the channel.
Those TID_713 changes - did you add them lately ? Or I've been blind recently ?
"unreadable report" - yeah, tell me that ...

It's become old talk - splitting one change to two: instead of report the change of a number, you're stick with sloppy algo showing fictitious deletion and fictitious add of the channel.
Those TID_713 changes - did you add them lately ? Or I've been blind recently ?
"unreadable report" - yeah, tell me that ...

Who's report is this again?

Nope, no edits on this report. They've been there. Sloppy vision possibly?

When does NASCAR coverage end on SPEED? (cus that when it will be availble at a bargain basement price)

Naw that is it the rumor is just that rumor will have to wait for the other it will be soon real soon like two years:D:D:D
Ummm, What? :confused:

Someone never learned punctuation. Commas and periods are our friends.
"Naw, that is it. The rumor is just that, rumor. (We) Will have to wait for the other. It will be soon, real soon. Like two years.

That may not be exactly grammatically correct, but at least it is readable.

That may not be exactly grammatically correct, but at least it is readable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcrown1
Naw that is it the rumor is just that rumor will have to wait for the other it will be soon real soon like two years:D:D:D

He's probably the same guy that cancelled out my vote in that last election too.

I have it on good notice that that feature of the reports is being worked on. Channel number changes are not. :)

That wouldn't be hard to implement:
- if ChName is the same , but ChNumber is different and all other info are the same, create a group "Renumbered Channel(s)" and add the channel to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)