5 LNB Slimline Install Trouble

capric621@yahoo.com

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
I finally got my slimline 5 LNB in the mail and I have spent all dreaded day putting it up. I was just about to give up when magically the 110 got a 95 signal, this motivated me for a little. So I moved it around until i had it peaked. Then I tried to get the 101 to come in by just moving it slightly and nothing I can't get above 0, please anyone else have this problem.

P.S. The mast is plum

Hello All,

Good Evening..! How are you all doing..! I am new at your forum, thank you for been out there..! Helping us with all this questions.

I leave in San Diego, I have Direct TV, I have the 3 LNB satellite 101°, 110°, 119° with a H21 HD Receiver and I only get between 8 HD HBOH, SHOWH, ESPH, ESPN2H,TNTH,UHD,HDTH, and HDN channels, but no HD Local Channels, or other HD channels that suppost to come with the HD package.

To make long story short, I am about to purchase the New 5 LNB Slimline Dish for the adittional satellites (99°, 103°), my questions is, what differents will it make, what HD channels more should I be getting, is it over 100, will this two satellites make a big differents.

Maybe I am doing something wrong I have a 96 signal meter with the 3 LNB.

Please Advise.

Thanks

Best Regards
BAJA-JACKAL

Thank you Vegasatelite for your fast responds.

As soon as I get it install, I will keep you posted.

Thanks Again and Best Regards
Baja-Jackal:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts