$5 Shipping on Pub Membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jegrant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
I have been a member here at SatelliteGuys for a while, and I started to realize how much information I have learned here first, before it was on any other site. So...

I tried to purchase a Pub Membership ($19.99/year) earlier today, but PayPal automatically added a $5 shipping charge. Does one receive a physical shipment of anything with a Pub Membership? I thought it was strictly an "online only" service, and would therefore not incur shipping fees.

I didn't get charged a $5 shipping charge. I wonder if it isn't somehow related to the Satguys shirt and hats Scott put up for sale.

PM Scott.

More than likely this is what happened.

Scott is very prompt and will take care of this for you. :D

Thanks for supporting the site!!

Hmm thats ODD. But I have fixed the problem.

I have temporarly lowered the price by $5 as it is adding $5 for shipping, so this will make it the same price of $19.99.

The strage part is that Shipping Charges for Pub Membership is turned off, yet it is still adding it to them anyways.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :)

I have been a member here at SatelliteGuys for a while, and I started to realize how much information I have learned here first, before it was on any other site. So...

I tried to purchase a Pub Membership ($19.99/year) earlier today, but PayPal automatically added a $5 shipping charge. Does one receive a physical shipment of anything with a Pub Membership? I thought it was strictly an "online only" service, and would therefore not incur shipping fees.

Thanks for supporting SatelliteGuys. Now that Scott fixed the shipping thing, you are good to go!

I was only charged $19.99, which seems to be correct. Thanks for offering a quick fix, until PayPal gets their system corrected.

So, I purchased the Pub Membership, which seemed to go through okay, and I used a credit card. But when I go to the Pub, it says there are no posts within the last 30 days.

Did my upgrade order get lost in the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)