5 years!

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
5 years ago I joined this site, Within moments I was dubbed "Nostradumbass" by Salsa. I just want to thank you all for a damn great time. And thanks for reading my drivel , rants, and raves.

Hmmm..... also the anniversary of the "Shoot-out at OK Corral". Coincidence? I think not.

5 years ago I joined this site, Within moments I was dubbed "Nostradumbass" by Salsa. I just want to thank you all for a damn great time. And thanks for reading my drivel , rants, and raves.

Hmmm..... also the anniversary of the "Shoot-out at OK Corral". Coincidence? I think not.

Congrats Buddy!!! But I never recall calling you "Nostradumbass" honestly....I would have remember coming up with THAT one. I do remember CONSTANTLY calling you "Jimbo" ...and calling Jimbo "Paul"....:eek::eek::eek::p

Congrats:popcorn

Congrats Buddy!!! But I never recall calling you "Nostradumbass" honestly....I would have remember coming up with THAT one. I do remember CONSTANTLY calling you "Jimbo" ...and calling Jimbo "Paul"....:eek::eek::eek::p

Jimbo, Paul, Nostradumbass... you can call me anything, but don't call me late for dinner. (Groan)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)