50.0 Remote Pairing

Voyager6

*Cancelled*
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 30, 2005
Wokeville
I have just replaced a HWS and cannot get the 50.0 remote to pair. I use two remotes, a 40.0 and the 50.0. The new HWS came with U232 software and did not recognize the 50.0 remote. So, I paired the 40.0 remote. That worked well and all the timers transferred successfully. I waited for the HWS to update which it did overnight. I had the U237 software the next morning. However, I still cannot get the 50.0 remote to pair. Both remotes were unpaired from the old HWS. Any ideas on how to get the 50.0 remote paired? I tried to pair again last night which was three days after the update to U237.

I have just replaced a HWS and cannot get the 50.0 remote to pair. I use two remotes, a 40.0 and the 50.0. The new HWS came with U232 software and did not recognize the 50.0 remote. So, I paired the 40.0 remote. That worked well and all the timers transferred successfully. I waited for the HWS to update which it did overnight. I had the U237 software the next morning. However, I still cannot get the 50.0 remote to pair. Both remotes were unpaired from the old HWS. Any ideas on how to get the 50.0 remote paired? I tried to pair again last night which was three days after the update to U237.
Maybe try to do a manual unpair for the 50.0 remote.

Reactions: littlecloud319

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts