501 Update 365?

This 3.65 seems to be their way to get us 501 and 508 people out of our DVR-free fee based equipment I am ready to toss them both!

Suspect he is pleading with Dish to put 3.63 back on. I would ask for a rollback to 3.08 (with a mod for Daylight Savings) until there is a *real* beta test for 3.65 to iron out the bugs.

"Dish keeps telling me its impossible to roll it back"

They've done it before so it can be done.

Yeah, I know that Dish are lying, I roll back firmware all the time on the equipment I work on, only when Filesystems are modified can I not roll back. Which requires reformating the device's Hard Drive. If dish had done this I would have lost all recordings instead of just a few here and there.

Suspect he is pleading with Dish to put 3.63 back on. I would ask for a rollback to 3.08 (with a mod for Daylight Savings) until there is a *real* beta test for 3.65 to iron out the bugs.

yes I was Begging for it! they just need to put the 3.63 back out until the "newer S/w " is released" I say Leave my 508 alone , if it ain't broke don't fix it DISH:D

yes I was Begging for it! they just need to put the 3.63 back out until the "newer S/w " is released" I say Leave my 508 alone , if it ain't broke don't fix it DISH:D

Something is spooling out (just told mine "NO YOU'RE NOT" this morning). Anyone brave enough (or dumb enough) to see if it's 3.66 and if it fixes anything?

Something is spooling out (just told mine "NO YOU'RE NOT" this morning). Anyone brave enough (or dumb enough) to see if it's 3.66 and if it fixes anything?
I'll let it on my system , because honestly it cannot be any worse than 3.65.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts