It's a Sharp LC55P6000U, and I tried all 43 of the Sharp codes listed after the update. Code 30 of 43 does operate the volume, but when I press volume down it also changes zoom setting, and volume up also selects the USB port as a video file source. None of the other Sharp codes work. I just keep the TV remote handy now. It would be nice not to need to. The 21.0 IR/UHF remote for my ViP222k does work for that TV, and works with the Hopper 3, but it does not have the full functionality of the 54.0 remote.
Use the code for Hisense. First one should work

Reactions: rvvaquero
I would think it implies that Hisense builds the Sharp TV.
Yep

Hisense retails products under several brand names. These include Combine, Kelon and Ronshen,[5] etc. Hisense is also an OEM, so some of the products it makes are sold to other manufacturers and carry a brand name not related to Hisense.[Bell 2] In 2015 it acquired the right to sell televisions in the Americas using the brand name of the Japanese firm Sharp.[6] It also makes televisions under its own name as of 2013.

Hisense - Wikipedia

Reactions: HipKat and bobvick
Yep

Hisense retails products under several brand names. These include Combine, Kelon and Ronshen,[5] etc. Hisense is also an OEM, so some of the products it makes are sold to other manufacturers and carry a brand name not related to Hisense.[Bell 2] In 2015 it acquired the right to sell televisions in the Americas using the brand name of the Japanese firm Sharp.[6] It also makes televisions under its own name as of 2013.

Hisense - Wikipedia

Just like I said earlier. Try a ode for another brand name by the same company. When you get a universal remote with a list of codes some codes will be listed under multiple brands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)