510 Buffer Question

Well, after we answered all of your questions (after answering the original ones from GaryPen), and shot down your incorrect assumptions about the technical aspects of these boxes, we went on to have a little fun.

If you didn't understand the point-by-point responses from WeeJavaDude and me, just let us know and we'll try it again. :D

BTW, WeeJavaDude - I'd love to work with you sometime. I think our backgrounds would nicely complement each other on many a project. :)

SimpleSimon said:
Well, after we answered all of your questions (after answering the original ones from GaryPen), and shot down your incorrect assumptions about the technical aspects of these boxes, we went on to have a little fun.

If you didn't understand the point-by-point responses from WeeJavaDude and me, just let us know and we'll try it again. :D

BTW, WeeJavaDude - I'd love to work with you sometime. I think our backgrounds would nicely complement each other on many a project. :)

I would welcome the opportunity to work with you SimpleSimon. I am rather suprised by TyroneShoes comment and I did thing we were trying to address the questions he brought up about DVDR and Gary's orginal post on the 510 buffer question. Based on the response, any addition discussion would be useless since he thinks obviously we don't have a clue what we are talking about. I did not think that this thread was abusive enough to warrent such a response, but yeah everyone has the right to their opinion.

If other people found our comments half-baked and wacky, I welcome them to chime him. Lets see who the wacky one is. ;)

Quite frankly, this has been one of the best threads that has come along in a long time.
If he is having trouble with the humor, well, bummer.

Much of the technobabble was over my head. But, it was certainly informative. His post was really strange, and, I might add, not really applicable to this thread. It's almost like he was responding to a different thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)