510 Upgrade deal still valid?

Ransack

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 13, 2003
Virginia
Does anyone know if the $99 510 upgrade offer is still in effect? Also, i remember it mentioned that you could get the 510 for free. does anyone know the answers to these 2 questions?

I got the 510 upgrade for free by upgrading to a 2 year commitment. I don't know if it is still valid, but they gave me $600 worth of equipment free as they added a new SW64, 3 smaller switches, all cabling and labor and the 510 for NOTHING!

Maybe they woke up and realized what they were giving away, but this one was a home run for me. I ordered mine in early November so I don't know if the deal is still good or not.

I ordered about 2wks ago and the deal was still valid thru 1/4/04 I believe. They pulled it from their website, but I don't think it has ended.

The deal is still on. I just ordered the free DVR510 last night with a two year AT50 commitment.

Thanks for the info. I think i am going to hold off a bit. I really want a 2 tuner model and the 522 may be it for me if and when they release it to non DHP customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)