510 Upgrade deal still valid?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ransack

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 13, 2003
Virginia
Does anyone know if the $99 510 upgrade offer is still in effect? Also, i remember it mentioned that you could get the 510 for free. does anyone know the answers to these 2 questions?

I got the 510 upgrade for free by upgrading to a 2 year commitment. I don't know if it is still valid, but they gave me $600 worth of equipment free as they added a new SW64, 3 smaller switches, all cabling and labor and the 510 for NOTHING!

Maybe they woke up and realized what they were giving away, but this one was a home run for me. I ordered mine in early November so I don't know if the deal is still good or not.

I ordered about 2wks ago and the deal was still valid thru 1/4/04 I believe. They pulled it from their website, but I don't think it has ended.

The deal is still on. I just ordered the free DVR510 last night with a two year AT50 commitment.

Thanks for the info. I think i am going to hold off a bit. I really want a 2 tuner model and the 522 may be it for me if and when they release it to non DHP customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)