522 dvr upgrade???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

knownasmichael

Original poster
Jul 12, 2004
Are they ever gonna upgrade the interference (they way the shows are listed) of the dvr?? I don't like how the shows are not organized like the way tivo and ultimate tv have it.

knownasmichael said:
Are they ever gonna upgrade the interference (they way the shows are listed) of the dvr?? I don't like how the shows are not organized like the way tivo and ultimate tv have it.
Guess you should have stayed with Directv, most people think DISH's way of listing channels is better than Directvs. Personally I feel you just have to adjust to the service you subscribe to. The hardest thing for me was adjusting to Directv's channel line up after 6 years using DISH. :D

If you mean interface, I think its fine the way they have it. You can sort it alpha, by show, etc etc. I like having mine sorted by alpha that way they are sort of grouped by titles. Not the ultimate solution but it gets the job done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)