522 L.232 New Software Bug?

A Ballew

Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Am I the only one having this problem? The new L.232 software has alot of new capabilites but keeps skipping over the shows to watch. It doesn't matter which of the various options are chosen, only once, all episodes etc. I have to go in manually and tell it to restore each time. Is this happening to anyone else?

My records set to get the "New" episodes haven't worked yet right. I have reverted back to tell it to record all instances of a show on a channel and it is grabbing everything (old and new). When it was set to record "new" events it even skipped ones that said they were new in the description. I have no clue how the 522 is trying to evaluate what is new and what isn't...but after two missed shows my wife was mad and I set it to just record all.

I had a bunch of problems, including skipped shows, until I did another hard reset. I also called the activation line and asked for another "hit". After that everything appears to be working great. However, I don't have a phone line connected, so I can't make a judgement yet on the Caller ID issues I am reading. ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)