522 not recording on TV2

seguetester

Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
I have my Record Plus enabled and set to TV1 and if there was a name based recording conflict between 2 programs then the 2nd program would record on the TV2. However, if I look on the schedule now everything that conflicts is X'ed out and is not sent to TV2. TV2 records nothing and it was working just a day or 2 ago. Actually, a day or 2 ago the programs still appeared X'ed out but TV2 was recording still. Furthermore, a month ago it all worked fine. TV2 was actually in the schedule.

Any ideas? I just erased all timers and all recordings and did a complete reset. No help.

Sounds like you're in Dual Mode. It used to work before there was a Single Mode. Now it only works in Single Mode. Go figure.

When you have a timer set, it is only set for whatever tuner is idle when the timer is originally set. If there is a future conflict, it doesn't get resolved.

The workaround I am currently using is to use the DishPass feature for a specific channel. This feature creates a one-time timer each time the program is on. It resolves the conflict each time instead of only the first time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts