522 problem

breathe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
well i consider myself lucky as i have never really had any problems with the 522 until now....

recently every now and then when i turn on my television in the morning when i get up, i see the floating dish logo that says press select....i do so, and NOTHING happens. It has happened with both remotes (so i know its not a remote issue). Finally after about a minute or so it will actually work but automatically goes to "hard disk diagnostics" and runs a test for about 3-5 minutes and then it works fine. It has never done this before and its starting to be more common, what is going on? should i contact dish?

breathe said:
well i consider myself lucky as i have never really had any problems with the 522 until now....

recently every now and then when i turn on my television in the morning when i get up, i see the floating dish logo that says press select....i do so, and NOTHING happens. It has happened with both remotes (so i know its not a remote issue). Finally after about a minute or so it will actually work but automatically goes to "hard disk diagnostics" and runs a test for about 3-5 minutes and then it works fine. It has never done this before and its starting to be more common, what is going on? should i contact dish?
I have the same issue -- see my thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts