5LNB: fascia mount vs. pole

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i have a 5lnb install for this coming thursday. my dish needs to be mounted on a pole. will the intaller have the poles or should i go out and buy them? do i only need one 2" pole? any advice is appreciated.

i have a 5lnb install for this coming thursday. my dish needs to be mounted on a pole. will the intaller have the poles or should i go out and buy them? do i only need one 2" pole? any advice is appreciated.

If they already know it is a pole mount, they will supply it. Are they aware of your situation?

dont listen to them....

a side mounted dish install on a house with the 2 support brackets will have plenty support for the dish, i just installed mine on the roof and didnt hit any beams, just the wood, and added the 2 support arms. The mast didnt even move when i tugged on it.

a side mounted dish install on a house with the 2 support brackets will have plenty support for the dish, i just installed mine on the roof and didnt hit any beams, just the wood, and added the 2 support arms. The mast didnt even move when i tugged on it.

Good luck in heavy winds. The mount could well pull out of the roof.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts