6/20/2012 5:02pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 6/20/2012 5:02pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 06/20/2012 04:46P - 06/20/2012 05:01P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
9989 - TVJPN [MPEG2 SD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 28 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A) (TV Japan SAP)
9991 - TVJPN [MPEG4 HD] - Anik F3 118.7W TP 32 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A) (TV Japan SAP)

Channels in the system: 8449
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2012 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v12.04.10

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Good again at least for awhile!

9991 is still red on news programs, backwards to the free TVJ segments, I have a theory about the preview flags, 2 positives equal a negative sorta thing. If a program is preview like news seven which runs at 6am eastern and the channel is preview at the same time the guide is still showing red for non subs.

Meaning it wouldn't be red if it wasn't freeview? Not a bad theory. However, it's not red on the SD channel only the HD. Now it that meant the HD will be the only one to have the free news, I'm all in!!

SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - Subscription List

So I notice "the list" on this site shows that SAP is available on HD 9991, but in reality that does not appear to be the case, since dish has not logically actually bothered to set it up yet, the secondary English audio channel available by selecting Japanese in preferences on TV Japan is only currently available on SD 9989.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts