6/29/2010 5:05am - Uplink Activity Report - 10 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 6/29/2010 5:05am - 10 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 06/29/2010 04:44A - 06/29/2010 05:04A

Channel Package Flag Changes:
303 - HBO-W [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 19 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office (West))
303 - HBO-W [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 09 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office (West))
304 - HBO2W [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 13 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office 2 (West))
304 - HBO2W [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 01 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office 2 (West))
305 - HBOFM [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 08 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office Family)
305 - HBOFM [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 11 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office Family)
9453(305) - HBOFM [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 22 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office Family)
9453(305) - HBOFM [MPEG4 HD] - Echostar12 61.5W TP 24 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office Family)
9478(303) - HBO-W [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 30 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office (West))
9478(303) - HBO-W [MPEG4 HD] - Echostar12 61.5W TP 24 ConUS beam removed from free preview (A)(Home Box Office (West))

Channels in the system: 7426
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2010 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v10.06.01

© 2010 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

I think they gave the extra day because of HBO-W... If you used it in Central Time for instance (my time zone). You could not have watched Entourage on Sunday night, because it did not air until Monday (12mn) had started and that was part of the point of the free preview weekend.

So they just let it run until Tuesday.

I am guessing, of course.

The free preview weekend reminded me why I don't subscribe to HBO any more. They certainly didn't go out of their way to air any exciting content.

You got that right! HBO is definitely not worth the cost!

It's been a long time since I've seen any of the 'premium' channels in free preview, so I was kind of looking forward to the 'freeview'.

I wound up dvr'ing 3 movies, which have already been on 'free' tv (but that I haven't seen in HD), and a cartoon for the kids. On top of that, if I look on the guide to see what's on those channels in 3 or 4 weeks, it'll mostly be the same stuff.

Well, gee, it is summer. Not much going on with the nets either. HBO has True Blood going on right now but they have quite an assortment of goodies coming up. Either you want to pay or complain that they aren't worth it during a Freeview....