6/29/2016 12:20 - Uplink Report - 96 Changes

I got the OTA guide for my Tribune stations this morning. Maybe it was triggered by the power outage and restoration we had overnight.

In my case it was there this morning. The check switch and an unplug had no effect.

186 - NTGEO [MPEG4 SD] Echostar16 61.5W TP 11 Conus changed to Free Preview (National Geographic Channel)(A)(FP)
186 - NTGEO [MPEG4 SD] Quetzsat1 77W TP 14 ConUS changed to Free Preview (National Geographic Channel)(A)(FP)
186 - NTGEO [MPEG2 SD] EchoStar11 110W TP 11 ConUS changed to Free Preview (National Geographic Channel)(A)(FP)

The National Geographic preview is weird. Yesterday, I was also getting the HD feed. I checked this morning, and it is now just the SD feed. Also, as others have posted, I do not see BBC World News or any of the new MTV suite channels.

186 - NTGEO [MPEG4 SD] Echostar16 61.5W TP 11 Conus changed to Free Preview (National Geographic Channel)(A)(FP)
186 - NTGEO [MPEG4 SD] Quetzsat1 77W TP 14 ConUS changed to Free Preview (National Geographic Channel)(A)(FP)
186 - NTGEO [MPEG2 SD] EchoStar11 110W TP 11 ConUS changed to Free Preview (National Geographic Channel)(A)(FP)

The National Geographic preview is weird. Yesterday, I was also getting the HD feed. I checked this morning, and it is now just the SD feed. Also, as others have posted, I do not see BBC World News or any of the new MTV suite channels.

Yeah, that one is weird. I am looking at the Dish site for the channel, https://www.mydish.com/station/NTGEO and it now says Nat Geo is available in 120 and 120+. I thought Nat Geo was only available in Top 200 and up?

I'm not seeing any of the new channels. Anyone know what's going on with them? I have 250, all the premiums, movie pack, and sports pack, so I don't think it's a tier issue.

I'm not seeing any of the new channels. Anyone know what's going on with them? I have 250, all the premiums, movie pack, and sports pack, so I don't think it's a tier issue.
I bet it was an error with the uplink. From my understanding, channels typically go into test mode for 2 weeks before they go live. If that's the case then they'll go live July 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts