6000 Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
when i had mine, it only went three or four hours in advance before it would do the downloading info thing. one hour must drive you crazy.

Yes, depending on the day, the 6000's guide may only go display an hour of programming info. If you keep the guide open and wait a few ten's of seconds or a minute, it will fill in for 2-3 hours, but I agree it's pathetic.

The 6000 has very low memory for the guide, I was so glad when the 811 first came out with that low price ($149.00), it was worth it for the guide alone, since I left E* for Comcast for their HD-DVR, that is the only thing I have missed is E*'s guide, it is a lot better then Comcast.

i agree, i did like the dish guide better than cable. i like the fact that that it would tell you if a program is new or not and give the year it was produced.

It seems like we wait longer than a minute and it doesnt go out past an hour. We have had it a long time but Id swear it used to go out further than that. We have an 811 on another set but kept the 6000 on the main tv because the hubby did not like/could not get used to the 811. I have to come online and check the tv listings because we cant stand the guide. At this point I am just waiting for everyone to decide what they are doing HD wise before investing any more money.