61.5 or need for wing dish

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
Does anyone here know the anwser too this (you'all know more about this than I do). My zip is 22840 I was wondering if I can get by with a dish aimed at the 61.5 to get the turbo pak from Dishnetwork or am I going to need 2 dishes for the service, not too up on the Eastern Arc as everyone in the E* forum, and is it even for my zip code--Thanks

Nother stupid question, where are 72-77, is it the same dish pointed at 61.5 with more than one LNB or a different location all together. I know that LOS at my location will not work for the 110 that dish

72-77 are to the left and alittle higher and you would need a 1000.4 dish. here in indy we dont have ea up yet, the only reason i would give 61.5 wing to a customer is because 129 is reletivly low (27 deg) they both carry Majority of the high def channels.

Thanks guys, for 61.5 I have a clear LOS but when I had an installer here 2 years ago he was talking about the 110 -129 which are too low on the horizon because of trees (common space can't do anything about them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)