61.5 transponder 19 problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rglore

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Louisville
Was watching Science Channel and signal went to zero. A few minutes ago it started to come back at single digit levels. Now it's up to about half strength. Anybody seeing the same thing? Other transponders are fine.

Update: Signal level going down again, now shows a 2 !!!

Last edited:
i lost my locals on 61.5 tp11s17

same thing happening here over the last couple of days with 61.5 Atlanta HD locals on trans. 15 spot beam - the funny thing is we had a full screen message that came up and said not to call in because they were aware of the problem and are working on it - then a few minutes later it's back and all is well - same message with each loss almost like they are trying to adjust / fine tune the spot beam or something

Last edited:
sunday july 13th @ 5:20 I lost Animal Planet HD just went through mega pixelation for 4 solid minutes; the worst I've seen it since I have been having the pixelization problem and its a beautiful calm day out. Happened on local earlier but not that bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)