61.5 Transponder Signal Strength

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Paulus

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
Did anything happen with the transponders on 61.5 on the 29th or 30th November? On Wednesday, my channels on that satellite were working ok, Thursday evening they were gone. The signal strength meter showed zero on all the transponders. However I was still receiving signal ok from 72.7. I changed the LNB but that didn't have any effect.

I also checked the uplink report but I didn't see anything there that might have caused this.

I watch a number of programs on 61.5 daily, including locals, and haven't seen any signal loss since the last big rain storm several weeks ago.

That happened a few years ago. I was watching TV then suddenly got hit with the signal loss error. Checked the signal on the Check Switch screen and the 61 showed 0, so I got my ladder and went up to the Dish and had the same thing. Figured the LNBF went bad so I grabbed one out of my van and got back up to the roof and there was some signal showing and I sat there and watched as it slowly came back up. A few guys I work with had told me the same thing happened to them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)