61.5W where most of the 72.7W channels have moved...is it Echostar 12 or Echostar 16?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

richandgood

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 10, 2007
I am trying to locate 61.5 "way" south. Echostar 12 does not have a footprint here, only Echostar 16, but I can´t locate it with my birdog. What transponder should I be looking for? I need your help!! Thanks.

Are you located south of Mexico Momo? You are screwed!! Call your installer you probably need a 6 meter Dish!!

Well, crud. It looks like it's time to break out the chainsaw since this center tree seems to have grown into the signal path of 61.5W: IMG_5045.JPG

I am trying to locate 61.5 "way" south. Echostar 12 does not have a footprint here, only Echostar 16, but I can´t locate it with my birdog. What transponder should I be looking for? I need your help!! Thanks.
Echo12 is not in dish service anymore. It is being moved to serve Columbia South America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)