622 4.09 Software revert?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zvogt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2003
My 622 has been running 4.09 for a week, and I haven't had any problems with it. But this morning at 8am (centrtal time) my 622 spontaneously rebooted, and when it came back to life, the software version now shows it's rolled back to 4.05

Is it just me or does it seem like the scattered threads on the same subject have got out of hand recently?

Is it just me or does it seem like the scattered threads on the same subject have got out of hand recently?

It's probably caused by E* screwing with the software and not knowing what they're doing. Looks like the future is not bright for E* with the new satellites coming on line soon and all the attendant changes. I don't like being a guinea pig and paying big bucks besides. Never had problem one with cable from 1976-2003. Looks like I might be going back soon.

I practically never start a new thread at all. I just read and usually find one that I can add on to with my comments. In fact I don't even remember how to start a new thread, now that I think of it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)