622 and 625 & remotes, your set up?

neftv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
PA USA
Not ever having either I was wondering if anyone has a one 622 and one 625 how do you have your set up.
I am thinking of getting the 622 for my LCD HD set and perhaps a 625 for another regular set. Not really sure on the latter though because I have 3 tv set ups with only 3 people living in the house with one of them not speaking english that well she wont tune to dish hardly. Presently I have an in house cable system with regular OTA channels and Dish Reciever 301 on channel 60 now via a A/V modulator. I am thinking of trading my 301 to get the 622 at the least.

If I understand these two recievers come with two remotes each. How do you manage the remotes? Is there a possiblity that the remote for the second tuner of reciever 1 will interact with the reciever 2 that you wouldn't expect?

Not ever having either I was wondering if anyone has a one 622 and one 625 how do you have your set up.
I am thinking of getting the 622 for my LCD HD set and perhaps a 625 for another regular set. Not really sure on the latter though because I have 3 tv set ups with only 3 people living in the house with one of them not speaking english that well she wont tune to dish hardly. Presently I have an in house cable system with regular OTA channels and Dish Reciever 301 on channel 60 now via a A/V modulator. I am thinking of trading my 301 to get the 622 at the least.

If I understand these two recievers come with two remotes each. How do you manage the remotes? Is there a possiblity that the remote for the second tuner of reciever 1 will interact with the reciever 2 that you wouldn't expect?

Yes there is a possibility that the remotes could interfere with an unintended receiver.
This is overcome at the outset by using the instructions that come with the remote or receiver and setting the remote and its receiver for a particular remote address. Each remote would have a different remote address selected by you.
Easy to do if you follow the instructions.

Who in here is moving to another cable/satellite company?

dish setup locals - help needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)