622 and 722 maybe for sale

uponthemountain

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
Goode VA
I have a 622 that has been stored for maybe 1 to 2 years in the closet. It worked well when it was active, but was replaced with a 722 over a year ago.
I think it has an old 'card' in it, so that will probably need to be replaced.
This unit has been 'inactive' for over a year now, but is clean and clear on my account.

The 722 that replaced it has also been on the shelf for at least 6 months. It was replaced by a 722k, which is now the only unit I'm using using. The 722 worked well when retired, and is clean and clear on my account. It is currently still marked as my primary unit. ... need to fix that, keep paying for the extra unit ... :-(

These units are 'owned'. I've always directly purchased my receivers, and have never leased. These two units were, however, previously used.

If there are any worries, I'll hook em up, take pix and answer any questions.

I usually like to keep up with the latest model, but have fallen a touch behind ... haven't got a 922 yet.

Right now I want a Blue Ray player ... never really watched DVDs or the like in the past, but have recent 'got hooked' on netflix. Even dropped premiums to save a small bundle. But ... I want to see things like Avatar at better than DVD quality, but without the higher cost of Dish's on Demand ... so its time for my player to be upgraded. Really want the BlueRay+Internet ( netflix and picassa ) mix added to our watching.

Anyways, need to offset the cost, so considering selling my 'closet backup receivers' ..

If anybody would like to make an offer, it will be considered. The sell is not guaranteed yet, depends on the offers.

Koilvr,
Thanks for the offer. It is being considered.

My preference would be to sell both of them at one time though.

Anybody interested in both units for 200?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts