622 And Charlie Chat.

Dave is not.

Charlie said that the 622 has a bigger drive than the older DVR's. His exact words were, "It will hold another 60-70-80 hours of programming" (SD content as opposed to theHD DVR you currently own)

Tech portal specs: Up to 200 hours of SD or up to 30 hours of HD.

I just replayed it and wrote it verbatim. He did NOT say that the 622 DVR's in April would have larger drives than the current 622's.

Last edited:
Not so funny, anyone who watches the Chat religiously will tell you 'Charlie does make a lot of verbal mistakes'. Some aren't too far off. This Chat he did say 12 local HD markets - there are 13, and visual they showed for the market had 13 on it. I always verify everything with my local dealer the next day to understand what he should have said. It is a fun game to play once you get over the shock of not getting something Charlie promised.

I understand. The way it was worded, you can easily think that the newer 622 might have a larger drive if you only pick out that particular sentence.

In reality, could you imagine all of the backlash that would happen on all of the 622's that already went out had smaller drives than the ones shipping in 2 weeks?

There is enough mayhem at E* now.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)