622 Audio Sync issue?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kluken

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2004
Is it just me or does the 622 have an Audio sync issue. I had a 942 for almost a year with no probelms. The local NBC OTA have small audio drop outs if they were bradcasting a SD type signal through their HD, but that was it. Now witht he 622 I notice on OTA that the audio gets out of sync, like watching an old KungFu movie. I rewind and hit stop and it is back for a while. Is this a common problem or do I have a second bad 622 (first one was noisy as hell)? Is it just OTA or will I see it on Voom as well? Maybe time to go back to 942

Your right the only work around is press the skip back button on the remote your sync may come back just fine, works on mine. I also end up doing a soft reset when it gets too bad and I'm tired of jumping back. I do notice more of it happening with the OTA or local HD feeds. This seems to be a common problem with the 622. I was hoping the L3.59 update would have fixed it but it really didn't make much differnce on mine.

Last edited:
I have scene some minor stuttering but it doesn't last more than a few seconds. IN fact the software did wonders for my 622s. I have suffered no more audio drop outs either. OF course I switched back to the 61.5 sat and guess what? I get strengths in the high 90s and even 111 on one of the transponders. It pays to have a satellite meter. They recommended the elevation be set to 40 for my area. I set it to 36 based on the signal I got on the sat meter and I got great strengths. No more 129 issues with the crappy satellite ! I wonder how many of the stuttering and audio issues might be realted to the 129 satellite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts