622 Bug

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
Caller ID shows name unavailable out of area, even though the number shows up on all the phones. It also locked up today I relized it when I walked downstairs and i heard the turbo prop fan they have in there going full throttle. Tried a power button reset 622 was unresponsive. Had to pull the plug and plug it back in.....

Try testing your caller ID and see if you have the same problem

I think, that this is a problem on 942 too, on some occasions i too don't get the Caller-id on the screen but do on the phone. not a big deal as the phone system i have has an audio read out too.
NOTE - I am not reporting the the same bug as it taking too many rings to show the caller-id, i don't have that problem, always shows in 3 rings.

Caller ID has been (knock on wood) working fine on mine.

We did have to reboot ours today though as the sound on all channels was out of sync on all channels. The reboot took care of it.

The caller id problem has been around for awhile, it appears on 625's, 522's, 322's etc. It seems to be hit or miss though, like in some locations it doesn't mesh well with the phone system? I dunno, but I have seen it frequently do that sort of thing. Or sometimes not show the call at all even though the customer's handset shows the name and number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)