This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

622 Dish Sling Account

slick1ru2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
The South
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that there was a web activation link under Broadband so I decided to follow the instructions. Set up my account and now, although I don't have a sling box, I can control my DVR, see the upcoming grid and even see what is on my external HD. I can delete and play everything on my DVR as well as see previews of movies. Pretty cool! Overall, a much easier way to search for upcoming programs and movies to record as well as a better way to manage existing recorded content.

I don't think you are playing the show on your computer. Mine says play on TV and when I try to do it I get an error (not that I care that it isn't playing).

Last night the 722 selected on the Sling site nightly rebooted and that logged me out of the dish.sling set up--bang. Had to wait 5 minutes before re-logging. Just so you know. I was doing my weekly recording list of movies. Switch between Sling and IMDB and my spreadsheet--nice to copy and paste.
-Ken