622 dpp44 and supernode

don't know about the hdtv's.......but for the sdtv's run the antenna feed into the super node & the home distribution feed to the super node & that will accomplish what you are wanting

okay i have the 622 hooked upto supernode via diagram above cept only using 1 622 not 2 but when ever i plug antenna or cable into supernode catv/ant in input all i get is snow
what needs tobe done to fix this problem?

All the Supernode does is combine the home distribution output from the sat box with the signal from the antenna (which it amplifies) and then sends the combined signals to it's four outputs. Make sure you are powering the Supernode (any port except antenna). Could be a bad power inserter, if that's OK then bypass the Supernode and hook up the TV direct to the antenna and/or sat box. Make that work first, then use the Supernode.

okay i have the 622 hooked upto supernode via diagram above cept only using 1 622 not 2 but when ever i plug antenna or cable into supernode catv/ant in input all i get is snow
what needs tobe done to fix this problem?

do you get the snow with only the ota feed or the 622 feed? I know that I had this problem with the 625 using the tv1 output via coax. This allowed only channel 3 or 4 to be selected & I have a local ota channel on 3. Using the tv2 feed & selecting channel 60, I did not have any problem

Super Home Node with cable will only work if there is an unused (snow) cable channel for you set the sat box modulator to. If not, then you need to trap out a channel on the cable line.

If using an antenna with the Super Home Node, another thing that's necessary is to go to AntennaWeb.org and find out what which local analog channels are being used for the digital channels plus conventional analog channels in use and set the sat box modulator to an unused channel preferably not adjacent to any active channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts