622 dual mode help

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
I used to have it set up in dual mode, and cannot for the life of me find out how to reconnect all the cables from the switch right the back of the box to make it work with a 2nd TV, I know I am doing something wrong, does anyone know of or have a diagram of what I should be doing. I have feeling its at the switch.

Thanks

I used to have it set up in dual mode, and cannot for the life of me find out how to reconnect all the cables from the switch right the back of the box to make it work with a 2nd TV, I know I am doing something wrong, does anyone know of or have a diagram of what I should be doing. I have feeling its at the switch.

Thanks

Which cables are you talking about? You can switch from dual to single without rewiring anything.

Which cables are you talking about? You can switch from dual to single without rewiring anything.

Well when I went from dual to single I disconnected everything because its the only Dish box I have. My problem is I forgot how it was wired downstairs at the switch..I am getting a signal to my HD tv but the UHF tv I want to use it on isnt getting the signal..After a check switch IT tells me I have something hooked up wrong.

Its been so long since I did this, I just forgot what is supposed to be where..
Hence the diagram question...

CLAUDE, HELP!!!!!:D:D:D

Dual user mode to single user mode does not require rewiring the system as both tuners can and are usually used and disconnecting one tuner on a dual tuner receiver is asking for lots of trouble. What type dish, lnb's and switch was used in the original configuration?

Ive got it working but I Think when I sent back my VIP 211 I sent back my UHF remote, as this won't seem to work. The numbers are different too, how would I program this remote to work on this system.

MY 622 Remote #1 is 5.0 the UHF Pro remote is IR 6.3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts