622 - external hd content via DVR recordings menu gone?

mitchfx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2006
Our vip622 suffered a hd failure last week and yesterday a Dish tech came by to replace it. After it was up and running I noticed the the media on my external hd no longer shows up as a "my media" link in the main dvr recordings list (along with list of recorded shows on internal hd). It is only availible via the old "manage device" menu like it used to behave over 6 months ago on the old unit. Is there a software update that I need to download or something?

Thanks,
Mitch

Our vip622 suffered a hd failure last week and yesterday a Dish tech came by to replace it. After it was up and running I noticed the the media on my external hd no longer shows up as a "my media" link in the main dvr recordings list (along with list of recorded shows on internal hd). It is only availible via the old "manage device" menu like it used to behave over 6 months ago on the old unit. Is there a software update that I need to download or something?

Thanks,
Mitch

Use "Groups - My Groups or Group by Title" and it should show up again.

Thanks,
Mitch

Call TECH support and ask for a HIT. That should put the EEHD back to your account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)