622 Guide out of date?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MNipper

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
Evergreen, CO
I haven't seen anyone else post this, but I'm noticing that the Guide (at last on my three 622's) is now about 1 1/2 days out of date. It should currently be available thru Wed night, but currently ends mid-morning on Tuesday.

I've forced guide downloads on several receivers, but it simply appears that there's no data available beyond that Tuesday (mid-day) time.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this?, or if I'm the only one. As it's happening on all of my receivers, it's not a receiver-specific issue.

Thanks!

Have the same thing on my 722. Will even scroll to Tuesday mid-day, tell me it's out of date and ask me to update it, and when I run the update does the same thing.

Have the same thing on my 722. Will even scroll to Tuesday mid-day, tell me it's out of date and ask me to update it, and when I run the update does the same thing.

Yeah... I had the same behavior (basically you can repeat that procedure endlessly, as the receiver sees that it doesn't have the full # of days, and keeps prompting you to do it again).

THANKS for confirming that the guide data is hosed. At least I know I'm not crazy!

I must say I am somewhat relieved to see that I am not the only one with this problem. I was afraid my 622 had a problem with the database or file system.

I have also forced the download many times and rebooted to no avail.

I hope E* is aware of this. I won't bother calling because they always say that nobody else has reported the problem even if they have thousands of phone calls on the issue.

I am thankful for this forum because it has been invaluable in finding out about widespread problems which don't seem to exist according to the customer service or support departments. ;)

I haven't seen anyone else post this, but I'm noticing that the Guide (at last on my three 622's) is now about 1 1/2 days out of date. It should currently be available thru Wed night, but currently ends mid-morning on Tuesday.

I've forced guide downloads on several receivers, but it simply appears that there's no data available beyond that Tuesday (mid-day) time.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this?, or if I'm the only one. As it's happening on all of my receivers, it's not a receiver-specific issue.

Thanks!

Hello. I got the same problem here. I have a 625 though. Program Guide stopped updating yesterday. It should go through Wednesday, May 14 at this point. But stops around 11 a.m. next Tuesday.

It is on all models with the 9-Day Guide.

DISH is aware of the problem and it has been forwarded on to the right people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts