622 HD DVR Like New condition with both remotes

mike2154

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
Selling for a friend who was misled by a dish sales representative and bought this 622 when he was told his locals would be in HD and he waited 6 months and still no HD locals. He paid $500 for it and would like to recoup half of his investment as the DVR is in perfect like new cosmetic and functional condition and was only used for 6 months. I have called dish and the receiver is clear to be activated on a new account and I will provide serious buyers with the CAID number so you can verify it is indeed free and clear and owned not leased. I can provide digital pics if necessary and will try to post a few pictures tomorrow when I get home from work. Price is $250 plus exact shipping insured to your address from 74074 via the method of your choice but I prefer FedEx as they are usually the cheapest and quickest method in the Continental US. I will guarantee it and also provide you with my cell phone number address and my Ebay user ID +370 feedback 100% positive for 5+ years. Email me at mike2154@&&&&&&&&& if you have any questions. :usa

Last edited by a moderator:
Daboogas

Your pm box is full so I can not reply to your pm. I have sent information to the first reply regarding the 622 and if he decides to buy it I will post it as sold and if not I will try again to reply to you via pm.:hatsoff:

re:Daboogas offer

PM me with your mailing information and give me your email address or just email me at mike2154 at swbell.net. The other buyer decided to pass on the 622 so I will certainly work something out with you if you want to purchase the 622. BTW I will include the seperator and the antenae as well as both remote 1 & 2 but I did not get the manual. :up

Last edited:
I suggest you quickly remove your email address above and rewrite it using the word "at" or some such, to protect yourself from spiders.

spiders?

I took your advice although I have no clue what a spider is or why that is a problem. :confused:

There are programs that search (crawl) through forums/websites/etc. looking for hotlinked email addys. Your email is then "harvested" and the spam begins hot and heavy.

The programs are getting better tho so even posting "username at whatever.com" is still a risky move. That is why it is best to rely on PMs or make it harder for a program to harvest... ie: username [/at] whatever [/dawt] com

Your email address is still hotlinked, btw.

just some advice!

Include shipping to the Continental USA for $250

I will include shipping to the continental US for $250 insured and that is my bottom dollar price as it will go on Ebay or I will just keep it if noone is willing to pay $250 for a $500 HD DVR. I will guarantee it is just like new and send pics if you require digital pictures and also provide my Ebay user ID and cell number along with the CAID and serial number for you to check the status of the 622. Both remotes the seperator and UHF antenna are also included and I will box it up and package it securely. Email me if you are interested as I will list it on Ebay Monday if noone on here is willing to pay $250 for a like new 622 DVR. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)