622 HDMI died overnight?!?!

2extreme

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Just turned on my TV/622 etc this morning and had a black screen but had audio via optical cable to my receiver. Needless to say I am pissed. After messing with several settings I had no luck. It worked fine yesterday when I went to bed. Well I finally got fed up and stole the component video cables from my dvd player and hooked the 622 to my tv that way and I have a picture. I now have software 4.49 and heard maybe this is the problem. Not sure if I got this overnight or not, I dont usually keep up with what software my 622 gets. This is very poor of dish to have this problem, I/we shouldn't have to switch cables to get a picture when it was working fine before. Any fixes or is this a damn problem that dish needs to send out another fix for?

Thanks!

Just turned on my TV/622 etc this morning and had a black screen but had audio via optical cable to my receiver. Needless to say I am pissed. After messing with several settings I had no luck. It worked fine yesterday when I went to bed. Well I finally got fed up and stole the component video cables from my dvd player and hooked the 622 to my tv that way and I have a picture. I now have software 4.49 and heard maybe this is the problem. Not sure if I got this overnight or not, I dont usually keep up with what software my 622 gets. This is very poor of dish to have this problem, I/we shouldn't have to switch cables to get a picture when it was working fine before. Any fixes or is this a damn problem that dish needs to send out another fix for?

Thanks!
Already a thread on this subject:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-hd-discussions/127105-hdmi-after-l449.html

Thanks!
We had the same issue a couple weeks ago. We had done some switching of cables due to getting a PS3. HDMI stopped working on the 722. After a few days, we went to do something and noticed that the HDMI had started to work again. We have no idea why it stopped (or started) working.

Geoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts