622 in dual mode, how to stop TV2 recording

NABRIL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Hello all
I have a 622 running in dual mode, with recording defaulting to TV2, as TV1 is the main plasma and viewing TV. When a timer starts or if I manually hit record and send it to TV2, I cannot stop that recording without going upstairs and stopping it with remote 2.

Is there a way to stop a recording to TV2 from remote 1?

I wasnt sure how to search for this as the question is lengthy.

Thanks as always,
N

Hello all
I have a 622 running in dual mode, with recording defaulting to TV2, as TV1 is the main plasma and viewing TV. When a timer starts or if I manually hit record and send it to TV2, I cannot stop that recording without going upstairs and stopping it with remote 2.

Thanks as always,
N

If you're not watching tv2, put the receiver in single mode, and then tv1 remote can control it.

Hello all

Thanks as always,
N

If you're not watching tv2, put the receiver in single mode, and then tv1 remote can control it. I know, I know you said in dual mode........so the answer is NO, in dual mode.

yes, a mode button on the remote would be nice.

Looks like I either let it finish and then delete, ORRRRR, walk upstairs to turn it off.

oh well.

thanks all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)