622 install dates ?

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
What are people getting for install dates? I'll be ordering my 622 April 1st.
Hoping to get an install date before the start of the World Cup:rolleyes: Not sure if I want to send my leased 942 back for the $200 rebate. It depends on whether or not I'll be able to lease a 2nd 622.

Last edited:
My install was 3 weeks after I called.

Currently, you cannot lease a second ViP622. You can only lease one- but you can buy a second. This seems to be due to limited supplies and may later change.

Dish is leasing up to two VIP receivers. My second 622 is being installed in two weeks, ordered it two weeks ago.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on March 14th and was told they could not set any 622 installs for less than three weeks. Three weeks would have been April 4th. They gave me an April 8th install date and I will believe that is going to happen when I have the receiver in hand.
I would not be surprised if after April 1st, for a few months anyway, if the wait got extended to 4,5, or even 6 weeks because they still do not have adequate stock on hand and there is likely to be a run on them come April 1st. Dish may prove me wrong but I doubt seriously anyone that orders a 622 to upgrade a 942 on April 1st will actually see it before mid May at the earliest.

ordered my 1st 622 on feb 1st , had a feb 25th install date. ordered my second leased 622 on march 9th and it was delivered and activated on march 24th. i am leasing both 622's along with a 211 i leased on jan. 26th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)