622 install question. help

colinbarton

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
davis, ca
i just got my 622 installed and i have an off the air antenna for locals. with my 942 i got ananlog and digital locals with a program guide, but now i get only digital over the air with no program guide. how do i get the analogs and the program guide.:)

With the 622 you cant get your analogs via antenna. Its not a feature.. Most likely you would have to sub to your locals. If you do sub to your locals.. they could take up to 24 hours to appear and get guide info :)

goaliebob99 said:
With the 622 you cant get your analogs via antenna. Its not a feature.. Most likely you would have to sub to your locals. If you do sub to your locals.. they could take up to 24 hours to appear and get guide info :)

YES YOU DO GET ANALOG TOO!

I am in Seattle and have the exact channels OTA that I did with my 921. Actually kinda bites as I only put the digital ones in my favorites so no duplicates.

I get Channels 4-5-7 (networks) in both Digital and ANalog. Plus some UHF analog only channels. Yes I do pay for Dish Local so I get them there as well.

iceshark said:
YES YOU DO GET ANALOG TOO! ...
With your nearly 400 posts I am sure you know a lot.:rolleyes:

However, the only reason I can imagine you posted such a falsehood is that it was 12:50 AM and you were "tired." lol

The 622 does not have an NTSC tuner.

iceshark said:
YES YOU DO GET ANALOG TOO!

I am in Seattle and have the exact channels OTA that I did with my 921. Actually kinda bites as I only put the digital ones in my favorites so no duplicates.

I get Channels 4-5-7 (networks) in both Digital and ANalog. Plus some UHF analog only channels. Yes I do pay for Dish Local so I get them there as well.

Chances are you are getting the E* supplied locals mapped down to the 4-5-7 location. Preference are set up on the 622 for the sd or HD to be there or have none at all. 622 does not have a tuner for analog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)