622 jitter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

phillycreamboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
Has anyone else noticed that after switching from OTA channels to the guide screen the image will start to jitter. It isn't as noticable while viewing programming but the guide is noticably jittering?

my 942 will jitter when I switch from ota HD to SD sat. sometimes, don't know why it does this . Maybe some of the other techy's can help us out or explain it.

The picture jitter is a known issue with the 622. Hopefully it will be fixed by a future software upgrade. I have found that sometimes it will disappear by itself in a few seconds or when the channel is changed. You can also eliminate by hitting the "backspace" button so that you are watching the program from the hard drive with a slight delay instead of live. If all else fails a system reboot (hold down the power button) will fix it.

Video is jittering even when watching DVR recordings. It is most noticable with guide loaded. Maybe a defective unit??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)