622 or 722

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rustysung

Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Hi guys, thinking abt adding a 2nd receiver in my room. Which one is better for the price. Also, where can I get one for good price.

Thanks!

Hi guys, thinking abt adding a 2nd receiver in my room. Which one is better for the price. Also, where can I get one for good price.

Thanks!

I have had a 722 since September 07 and have been very happy with it. Though I have read where some people have had problems with it. I used to have a cable Motorola 6416 box and it was much slower and didn't really compare to the speed and quality of the 722. I really like the storage space available on the 722 due to it having a 500Gb hard disk. I use the TV2 tuner for viewing tv on a computer (with a tv card) in another room and that works great. I had to extend the RF antenna for the receiver though in order to get the signal through a couple of walls. All in all I would recommend the 722 over the 622 (at least from what I have read about the 622).
FWIW. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks!
Call Dish. Current promo is $149.00 - $100.00 rebate, provided you have not added a receiver within a year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Speed HD

Compatibility of D*/E* Dish/LNB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)