622 Recording MLB EI on TV1 problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

peterson40

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I have the 622 and the Extra Innings Package and been having problems watching recording games that were recorded on TV1. When I click on Fast Forward (300x) while watching it goes real slow when it hits the middle of the recording. Then it starts over at the beginning but the timer meter shows it is in the middle of the recording and I lose the end of the broadcast. Then it will lock up on me and I will have to hard reset the reciever.

The weird thing is that when I record it on TV2, I do not seem to have these problems. I like to record two games at once, so I wonder if this is a bug or just my receiver. If anyone has this setup, could you try recording a game on TV1 and let me know if you have the same issues?

Thanks in advance!

Tim

peterson40 said:
I have the 622 and the Extra Innings Package and been having problems watching recording games that were recorded on TV1. When I click on Fast Forward (300x) while watching it goes real slow when it hits the middle of the recording. Then it starts over at the beginning but the timer meter shows it is in the middle of the recording and I lose the end of the broadcast. Then it will lock up on me and I will have to hard reset the reciever.

The weird thing is that when I record it on TV2, I do not seem to have these problems. I like to record two games at once, so I wonder if this is a bug or just my receiver. If anyone has this setup, could you try recording a game on TV1 and let me know if you have the same issues?

Thanks in advance!

Tim

Not a problem here. I'm watching the Chicago/Pittsbugh game that I recorded last night on Tuner 1 and it's playing just fine.

Sam

peterson40 said:

Thanks in advance!

Tim

I have a friend who has seen the same issue with their 622. I'll have them check if one or another tuner makes a difference.

Doug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)