622 Recording Question

jimboeau

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Western WI
I have several local digital stations that are not mapped on the 622 and it just shows digital service. Is there a way to set a record timer to start at a certain time? I see that you can record to end at a certain time but you need to begin your recording when the program starts. Is this correct? Or is there a way set a start time too? Thanks much.

I believe you will have to manually start and stop the recordings because their isn't distinctive time slots.

jimboeau said:
I have several local digital stations that are not mapped on the 622 and it just shows digital service. Is there a way to set a record timer to start at a certain time? I see that you can record to end at a certain time but you need to begin your recording when the program starts. Is this correct? Or is there a way set a start time too? Thanks much.

You can set up a manual timer. Hit the PVR button on your remote three times to get into your "Daily Schedule". Scroll up and select "Timers". Scroll up again and select "Manual Timer".

DVDDAD said:
You can set up a manual timer. Hit the PVR button on your remote three times to get into your "Daily Schedule". Scroll up and select "Timers". Scroll up again and select "Manual Timer".

Thanks, DVDDAD:D