622 SD and HD at the same time

ScooterS

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 14, 2003
I'm sure it's here somewhere, but I haven't found the thread...

Can I output SD and HD video on a 622 at the same time?

In other words, can I hook up a HD TV to Component and an SD TV to Composite and watch them at the same time (on same channel).

I have a facility that has SD and HD TV monitors. I want to change the channel and see the same image on both screens.

Thanks!

I'm sure it's here somewhere, but I haven't found the thread...

Can I output SD and HD video on a 622 at the same time?

In other words, can I hook up a HD TV to Component and an SD TV to Composite and watch them at the same time (on same channel).

I have a facility that has SD and HD TV monitors. I want to change the channel and see the same image on both screens.

Thanks!

Scooters,

Put the 622 in Single Mode (the receiver's default mode is dual mode). The Mode Button is behind the right door on the front panel.

Once the receiver is in single mode, you need to place the receiver in shared mode via the receivers main menu. Once in Shared mode both outputs (TV1 and TV2 RF outputs and composite outputs for TV2 output the same signal), although any HD content will be downconverted to SD for the Analog TV2 outputs.

John

Yep. Don't bother with modes, sharing, burning butter or contributing to the right candidates or church.

Just plug your HD monitor into TV1's HDMI (or component) connection and any SD monitor into the TV1 composite connector.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts