622: Searching for satellite 119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nlk10010

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2004
Nassau County NY
on EA!

Last night just before 10 EDT my 622 had a fit. Clear skies it suddenly started searching for satellite: 119. Given, as I said, that I was on EA this was quite a shock. It then went to searching for 61.5, eventually started to download the guide, then started the whole process over again. I rebooted and it went through the same song and dance until finally it settled down. In the meantime I did a check switch on the 211 in my other room and it was fine.

Software glitch? Atmospheric conditions? Vs?

Thanks in advance for any info.

pwoer supply

on EA!

Last night just before 10 EDT my 622 had a fit. Clear skies it suddenly started searching for satellite: 119. Given, as I said, that I was on EA this was quite a shock. It then went to searching for 61.5, eventually started to download the guide, then started the whole process over again. I rebooted and it went through the same song and dance until finally it settled down. In the meantime I did a check switch on the 211 in my other room and it was fine.

Software glitch? Atmospheric conditions? Vs?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Sound like the connector for the power supply is starting to go bad. It's been talked about elsewhere. Hope you have the ext HDD enabled so you can transfer stuff to it ASAP it will most likely start going into constant reboot cycle. Hope I'm wrong but that's what it's sounding like.

Oh, OK, thanks, I DO have an EHD and I'll send everything over ASAP.

Even if that's not it, saving all my recordings couldn't hurt. Then I'll just wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts