622's being Distributed?

Well if my source holds true, I should have my hands on a 622 tomorrow or Thursday morning and you know you will here from me if I do. (crossing fingers)

I just got word that while some units may have shipped yesterday, if you get one you will not be able to activate it until at least Friday as the software is not ready yet.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I just got word that while some units may have shipped yesterday, if you get one you will not be able to activate it until at least Friday as the software is not ready yet.

Hopefully my install will go ahead as scheduled. I am scheduled for Monday 8-12 and have not yet gotten the dreaded call. (fingers crossed)

ptech said:
Well if my source holds true, I should have my hands on a 622 tomorrow or Thursday morning and you know you will here from me if I do. (crossing fingers)

What's the word?;)

Dish newbie here - After throwing in the towel on DirecTV I am scheduled to have Dish installed March 3rd. The only box I am ordering is the 622. What are the odds it will be available by then?

Dish sent out an email today to testers that the software is going out today.

It STILL may go out today but it is looking better for tommorow. :)

kensix said:
Dish newbie here - After throwing in the towel on DirecTV I am scheduled to have Dish installed March 3rd. The only box I am ordering is the 622. What are the odds it will be available by then?

Chances are GOOD. Dish is making sure new customers get first priority on the 622's.

My source says 622's may be available around Monday or Tuesday next week for ordering by retailers. Over here in the Northeast, our E* rep. is telling us that 8 per Echosphere office is wrong but then again he's been wrong many times! We'll know by tomorrow or early next week when we place orders.

The number of 622's at the Mid-State Distributing Branch in Des Moines grew to 57 units on hand before being shipped out.. 0 on hand now.

Any idea about New Jersey?

My father and I each have installations scheduled for 2/22 in Central NJ (two houses, two different accounts). What are our chances that they WILL happen?

BobMurdoch said:
Any idea about New Jersey?

My father and I each have installations scheduled for 2/22 in Central NJ (two houses, two different accounts). What are our chances that they WILL happen?

I have one scheduled for 2/28/06. There are 250 of these to be distributed nation wide? What are the odds that we will get three of them? I live in Neptune, NJ, just a few miles north of you.

Last edited:
It seems like most of the dates are 2/20 and later..... We should know by the end of this week, but with the final code being downloaded we hve cleared THAT hurdle at least.....

It wouldbe nice if they would hold these dates, so I can watch the Olympics closing ceremonies in HD at least (the red mushyvision of the opening ceremonies was AWFUL).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)